COMMON QUESTIONS AGENTS ASK CLIENTS.
The process of purchasing a house is in fact a two-way thing involving the seller of the property and the intending buyer of the property. It has become popular these days to involve real-estate agents in these acquisitions to further smoothen the process for both the seller and the prospective buyer or investor on such properties.
Now, many people have questions that they will like to ask their real-estate agents as intending investors often want to verify the integrity of the organization they are dealing with, have a glimpse into their past records, and would often seek certainty on the deal they are trying to broker especially if it has to do with a huge amount of money running into millions or possibly billions., and lastly, to ascertain the integrity and long-term value of the property in question.
But it is essential to point out that asking questions is never a one-sided affair when it comes to real-estate as agents too would often use the tool of questioning as a medium of understanding the client’s needs on the road to closing the deal and arriving at a mutual conclusion.
According to Tony Robbins Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers. In a bid to get the best out of a real-estate deal, it is necessary to ask the right questions and ensure that you are satisfied with the answers you are getting.
These are some of the questions agents would most likely ask you when trying to do a real-estate deal with you if you are the one trying to sell a property.
1. How long have you been residing in your property?
2. How long has this particular property been on the market for sale?
3. How many offers have you had for your property?
4. Do you plan on investing your money from the sale of the property?
5. How much debt have you incurred on the property?
6. How urgently do you need to sell the property?
7. Are the payments current?
8. Why exactly do you want to sell this property?
9. Are there any hidden problems with the property that you might want to share with me, so I can help?
10. Are there any other factors around the area that may affect the value of the said property?
11. Having lived in this neighborhood for some time, what are the most peculiar problems experienced here?
The Agent who serves as a kind of intermediary between the Seller and the buyer would also be needed to understand the needs of the Buyer and judge if the property in question meets the requirements of the buyer and might need to give professional help and advice in the course of trying to finalize the real-estate property deal.
These are questions a real estate agent is likely to ask an intending buyer of a property.
1. Why are you interested in buying a house?
2. Do you currently have a real-estate agent whom you are working with?
3. How urgently do you need to buy this property?
4. What are the features or specifications that are most important to you in the place you would like to reside in?
5. Do you have any special requirements for the property?
6. Will this be the first home you are purchasing?
7. If we find you the property you so desire, are you ready to make a commitment now?
8. What is your price range?
9. Has anyone explained Nedcomoaks real estate company law to you?
Accepting clients without having satisfied the necessary requirements and having being able to answer the necessary questions can be detrimental to the deal in the long run. There would be times when you would have to work with difficult, indecisive and really demanding clients, and as a professional, you must be expectant of this, while providing them with the needed information to arrive at a conclusion and skillfully.
Questioning when mastered becomes a tool to understand the needs of your clients and provides an avenue to have a longer lasting relationship with your clientele at the end of the day. Questioning should not be an end in itself, but should lead to documentation to build a profile for your clients that you can refer to, and also for the purpose of legality.
Nedcomoaks real estate company, located in Lekki, Lagos is the foremost real-estate company in Lagos, offering the best landing and real-estate offers in Ibeju-Lekki, Ologolo, and houses for sale in lekki to clients over the years.